Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Goodbye, Myspace Blog

Dear Myspace Blog,
I really loved you at one time. Most of my friends were active on you in one form or fashion, and my blog got some readers because I had so many myspace friends. (Honestly, I think it might have helped that I was single. Marriage hasn't been kind to me in terms of blog readership). Plus myspace was so easy to format and just very user friendly.

Now it's feeling like I'm talking to myself out there. I'll still keep up the blog on myspace, but I can't help but think that this crosslinking my posts is really a waste of time.

So for now it's adios myspace blog, hello Blogspot!

p.s. If anyone knows secrets for making my blog look better, let me know. I am still basically a luddite at heart.

1 comment:

Shawn Farley said...

Eh, don't botha with making it look all purty, everybody's reading blogs with RSS Readers now anyway!

Hilarious observation re: singlehood and readership. Do you think folks stopped reading, or just stopped commenting? I for one, have been reading. ;-)